Why Choose Leber Orthodontics
Two opinions are better than one. At Leber Orthodontics, both doctors contribute to the treatment planning process of every new patient and are active in the overall treatment. Having two doctors in our practice has a clear advantage for our patients. Dr. Larry Leber has over 30 years of experience, and Dr. Eric Leber recently graduated from his orthodontic residency where he was taught the most current concepts in orthodontics. Combining experience and new techniques is a winning combination for all of our patients.
We believe our patients deserve the best:
Cutting Edge Technology
- We offer digital x-rays, thereby eliminating over 70% of exposure to radiation.
- Self-Ligating Brackets: Light forces and low friction to move teeth faster and more gently than ever before. The results are outstanding!
- Indirect bonding: Most advanced method of placing braces
- State-of-the-art sterilization delivery system
- Clear braces and Invisalign technology
Having Fun with Braces
- Token system: Tokens are given to our patients throughout their treatment for good oral hygiene and proper care of their braces. These tokens can be redeemed for coupons to popular stores, such as the Park Mall, Target and Starbucks.
- Amazing Contests throughout the year: Including a raffle for a manicure/pedicure for Mother's Day and full service car detail for Father's Day.
- Fun and caring office
- TV/Video games in the waiting room: Patients can enjoy playing an X-box in the waiting room or a game boy in the dental chair.
At Leber Orthodontics, we believe giving back to the community is a vital part of our practice. Helping fellow Tucsonans is highly valued at Leber Orthodontics. We participate in the following:
- Habitant for Humanity
- Race for the Cure
- Annual Food Drive (Over 500 pounds of food donated)
- Both doctors are actively involved in organizing the charity golf tournament: Open Wide Open (Proceeds support St. Elizabeth dental clinic)
- Discounted fee for community programs
- El Rio, Comstock, St. Elizabeth, Adoption Subsidy and Foster Care programs
View our past newsletters:
- Leber Ortho 07 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 08 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 09 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 10 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 11 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 12 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 13 newsletter
- Leber Ortho 14 newsletter
Annual Skating Party (February 2011)
For our 12th Annual Skating Party, we had over 300 people in attendance. Activities included face painting, games on the skating rink and watching Dr. Eric skate... A very scary sight! Our raffle included WII players and a ITOUCH. This party was a "Thank you" to our wonderful patients and a GOOD TIME was had by all!
Habitat for Humanity (March 2008)
The entire staff of Leber Orthodontics volunteered their time with Habitat for Humanity. We believe giving back to the community is a vital part of our practice philosophy.
Race for the cure (April 2008)
Amidst a sea of pink, Leber Orthodontics proudly supported "Race for the Cure". Walking with Dr. Larry, Dr Eric and staff in our signature silver and blue T-shirts were spouses, children and patients. Holding colorful balloons and wearing playful animal masks, Leber Orthdontics was proud to support this worthwhile event benefitting so many women everywhere.